The ASEAN CSR Fellowship 2022 is currently accepting applications.
This fellowship aims to develop top-tier individuals to deal with anti-corruption, environmental degradation, and human rights concerns in the area.
The program also aims to develop the next generation of Southeast Asian ambassadors for responsible business, using the private sector’s capacity to solve important regional challenges such as anti-corruption, environmental degradation, and human rights.
For candidates from the ASEAN area, the CSR program is a fully financed initiative.
Citizens of the 10 ASEAN member nations are eligible to apply for the ASEAN CSR Fellowship Program.
Scholarships are available and will be awarded to the most deserving candidates.
Applicants whose first language is not English are often required to demonstrate fluency in English at the University’s higher level.
An Overview of the ASEAN CSR Fellowship
The Fellowship is part of ACN’s continuous efforts to assist practitioners in redefining corporate social responsibility.
This is to dispel the myth that corporate philanthropy and volunteering are all there is to it and to emphasize the need of businesses looking beyond their bottom line to consider the social and environmental consequences of their operations; responsible business practice.
The focus has turned away from how corporations spend money (charity) and toward how they make money.
Everything You Should Know About the ASEAN CSR Fellowship
You’ll discover some special information in this section that you’ll need to successfully apply for and win the ASEAN CSR Fellowship.
The ASEAN CSR Fellowship is a part-time position.
Through classroom sessions, workshops, site visits, and speeches, the following major themes will be addressed throughout the course of the three modules:
The ASEAN Countries are hosting the ASEAN CSR Fellowship.
- Myanmar, and
- Philippines all provide scholarships.
Fellows will travel to four ASEAN countries over the course of a year.
Spending five days in Singapore/Malaysia, Myanmar, and Vietnam, respectively.
The number of scholarships available will be determined by the quality of the applicants.
Benefits of a Scholarship
Top candidates will be granted partial scholarships supported by the governments of Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Applicants from ASEAN’s less-developed nations will be given special consideration.
Fellows will be responsible for the cost of three return flights, while the partial scholarship will cover all other aspects of the program.
Nationality is required for eligibility.
Applicants must be citizens of one of the ten ASEAN member nations.
Eligibility for the ASEAN CSR Fellowship
The following qualifying standards must be met by applicants:
- Citizens of any of ASEAN’s 10 member states
- Professionals in their mid-career in industry, government, civil society, or other relevant areas who have shown a strong desire to further their careers in CSR.
- Between the ages of 25 and 45.
- Strong mastery of the English language is required since the course will be delivered entirely in that language.
- Be allowed to participate in fellowship meetings and other projects.
- Be able to work on your own.
College Admission Requirement for ASEAN CSR Fellowship
For CSR programs, applicants must have completed a prior degree.
Test Requirements: No, there isn’t a requirement for the test.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are often required to demonstrate competence in English at the University’s higher level.
How to Apply ASEAN CSR Fellowship
Please send all essential documentation to Melissa-at-asean-csr-network.org in order to apply.
Documents that are required
- Resume: Please keep the following information to a maximum of two pages:
- Full name, residence, nationality, education, languages are spoken, and other personal information Employment and educational background, both current and past
- Written submission To better understand your motivations for applying to this Fellowship, please cover the points below in a written submission (300-600 words).
At least two referees are required.
- One reference must be your present employer, and the other must be a past employer, academic supervisor, or community leader with whom you have collaborated (e.g. from civil society, religious organization, or other voluntary commitments).
Please provide us with their names, positions, and contact information.
To get an application form, please click on the link.
The application deadline has passed.
The ASEAN CSR fellowship is not currently available.
However, we will keep you informed as registration opens.
Please return to this page.
Visit the official website for more information
Recommended for You:
Do you find this material to be useful, or do you have any questions about the information we’ve provided?
Please leave a note in our comment section and we will respond as soon as possible.