Young African graduates may apply for AMREF Graduate Internship opportunities in many African countries.
By applying to Amref for a suitable internship opportunity, you may lay a solid basis for your future career.
As a graduate intern with the biggest African-based international health development organization, you’ll get a head start on your career by working on more than 140 initiatives that directly benefit more than 12 million people in 35 African nations.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Various locations
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelors degree
Nationality: African countries
What to Expect from the AMREF Graduate Internship Programme
You will have the opportunity to work with professionals in your area of study and apply your knowledge and experience to new and real-world situations, which will help you advance your career.
Amref Health Africa is based in Nairobi, Kenya, and has offices in eight African countries: Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, South Sudan, Zambia, and Senegal.
AMREF provides a secure and welcoming atmosphere that encourages personal and professional development. In addition, the internship program will give you a number of advantages, including:
- Promote a better knowledge of the health concerns that African nations are dealing with.
- Provide you with hands-on experience that is relevant to your subject of study.
- Prepare you to contribute to the organization’s and communities’ growth.
- By laying a solid foundation, you may ensure a comprehensive and successful career.
- As they traverse the workplace, provide valuable insights on exploiting their individual skills and abilities.
Requirements for the AMREF Graduate Internship Programme
For the internship program, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants from any African country are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must be recent graduates.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for applicants.
- Applicants must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- applicants who are in good health
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively.
- Applicants must be well-behaved.
How to Apply for the AMREF Graduate Internship Programme
To apply for any of the AMREF Graduate Internship jobs, go to the official website (link below) and choose from the list of programs, then click to apply before the deadline.
Deadline for application: February 14, 2022.
For more details, go to the official website.
Recommended for You