Studying at the ENS de Lyon in Lyon, France, might be one of the most rewarding experiences for an international student, Ampère Scholarships looking for a top-notch school to acquire a solid Postgraduate education.
For the academic year 2022/23, international students should prepare their applications for the Ampère Scholarships of Excellence at ENS de Lyon.
The ENS de Lyon and its partners are awarding scholarships (Ampère Scholarships) to eligible students interested in pursuing Master’s degrees at the university.
Candidates should keep in mind that each Master’s degree specifies if it is available to overseas students as well as the language requirements (French and/or English).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ENS de Lyon and Partners
Scholarship to be taken in ENS de Lyon
Scholarship Worth: 1,000€ a month during one or two academic years
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
Ampère Scholarships Requirements
Candidates for the Ampère Scholarships of Excellence at ENS de Lyon 2022/23 must meet the following requirements:
- Must have a track record of academic success as shown by their prior academic credentials.
- A suitable bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution with high marks is required.
- Must provide evidence of French or English language skills, depending on the situation.
- Must be willing to follow the university’s policies and regulations on student behavior.
Application for Ampère Scholarships
How-to-Apply Applicants for the Ampère Scholarships of Excellence 2022/23 at ENS de Lyon must apply online and submit all required documentation before the deadline.
- Two referee letters from professors who have close knowledge of your work
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of diplomas and degrees already obtained (ex: Bachelor degree)
- University academic transcript of records
Application Deadline: 16th January 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: