Are you 27 years old or younger and want to understand the ins and outs of investment banking?
Graduates interested in Asset Management, Securities Trading, or Private Banking may apply for the 2021 Alpha Morgan Capital Graduate Trainee Program.
Alpha Morgan Capital is a Nigerian company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (RC1049863) and managed by banking experts with total expertise of over 52 years.
We began as a Fund Management and Investment Banking firm in 2012, and we are now a Specialist Dealing Member of the FMDQ OTC Securities Exchange.
Here’s your opportunity to get into the banking industry.
RELATED: Mastercard Summer Internship Program for South African students – 2022
NLNG SIWES Application 2021 – NLNG Internship [Apply Now]
- The applicant must have excellent cognitive abilities.
- A minimum of 5 O’level credits is required of the applicant (including English & Mathematics).
- You must be no older than 27 years old.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, ideally in a finance-related field (e.g., Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Sciences etc)
- Must have earned a minimum of a Second Class Upper Division in university and have completed the NYSC program.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Alpha Morgan Capital Graduate Trainee Programme 2021