For the academic year 2022/23, the University of Sheffield is accepting applications for the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships in the UK.
Sheffield University is strongly committed to international development. ‘Celebrating, promoting, and growing the volume of the work that we undertake to enhance the lives of others via our international partnerships, both locally and internationally is one of our strategy’s themes.
Building on this commitment, the University, in partnership with the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development, is now able to offer three scholarships per year to international students from developing countries for a variety of Sheffield Institute for International Development-affiliated courses.
Allan and Nesta Ferguson Masters Scholarships | Worth
Each scholarship includes the following benefits:
- Waiver of all tuition fees
- Monthly payment and maintenance for university accomodation
To study at the University of Sheffield in the 2022/23 academic year, you must have an offer by 6 May 2022 for one of the following courses:
- Master of Arts in International Development
- MSc in International Development and Environmental Change
- MPH (Masters of Public Health) in International Development
- LLM in International Law and International Justice
- Master of Arts in International Political Economy
- MA in Global Journalism
- MA in Public and Political Communication International
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- For tuition reasons, you must be categorized as an international student.
To be eligible for this prize, you must be self-funded, which means you are not receiving funding from a research council, government, commercial sector, charity, or any other comparable organization.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other grant, whether from the University of Sheffield or from other sources.
Your attendance mode must be full-time.
- In the year 2022, you must begin your studies at the University of Sheffield. This scholarship is non-transferable.
- The scholarship will only be awarded if you satisfy all of the conditions related to your offer by the deadline set by the Admissions Service.
- The scholarship will be awarded if you are granted a visa to study at the University in September 2022.
- You must be a citizen of one of the following nations or territories, or have a permanent residence in one of them.
How to Apply for the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Masters Scholarships
All applications must be submitted via the official website.
Deadline for application: May 6, 2022.
For additional information and how to apply, click here.
Recommended for You