Then apply for the Alibaba eFounders Digital Entrepreneurs Fellowship.
Are you the creator or co-founder of a legally recognized African digital venture?
Are you looking for a way to learn new skills that can help you expand your business?
The Fellowship gives you firsthand experience with eCommerce and digital technologies, as well as access to business executives from Alibaba and China, as well as the chance to network with like-minded, top entrepreneurs in your area.
Company/Organization: Alibaba Group
Program Type: eCommerce Fellowship
Program Location: China
Program Duration: 10 Days
Available Slots: Several
Minimum Qualification: Not specified
Nationality: Not Specified
The Fellowship is a group of enthusiastic and accomplished “Champions for the New Economy” striving to inspire and promote a more inclusive development model for everyone. It is financed by Alibaba Group.
The event will take place in Hangzhou, China, at Alibaba’s headquarters.
Alibaba eFounders Fellowship for Digital Entrepreneurs Requirement
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be considered for the Fellowship for Digital Entrepreneurs:
- You must be the creator or co-founder of a legally registered digital business that has been in existence for at least two years.
- Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Botswana, and South Africa are the nations where your company must be based, located, or operate.
- In your application, you must provide at least one recommendation (referrals from a partner, organizer, or eFounders Fellow are encouraged).
- When your official business license is sought throughout the application process, you must give it.
- Entrepreneurs under the age of 35, female entrepreneurs, and residents of the target nation are especially encouraged to apply.
- Hotel accommodation
- Training materials and training session costs.
- Field trip and site visit transportation costs.
- Small daily living allowance of 30 RMB/day.
Application for Alibaba eFounders Fellowship for Digital Entrepreneurs
How to Apply: Interested candidates must submit an online application before the application deadline for the Alibaba eFounders Fellowship for Digital Entrepreneurs.
Application deadline: March 27th
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: