The Alibaba Business School eFounders Fellowship Program-Class 9 is now accepting applications.
The eFounders Fellowship gives you first-hand experience with eCommerce and digital technologies, as well as access to business executives from Alibaba and China, and the chance to network with like-minded, successful entrepreneurs in your area.
A fellowship is a group of enthusiastic and accomplished “New Economy Champions” who want to inspire and establish a more inclusive growth model for everyone.
Alibaba Business School and the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), which is executing the Sustainable Development Goals for 2030, are collaborating on the eFounders Fellowship program.
Participants will gain knowledge on the following topics:
- The variables that have contributed to Alibaba’s long-term success.
- The pivotal occasions and setbacks that have defined Alibaba’s path (including the early stages of development).
- A working knowledge of Alibaba’s ecosystem.
The following expenses will be reimbursed:
- Accommodation at a hotel (shared room).
- Costs of training materials and sessions.
- Transportation expenditures for field excursions and site visits.
- A daily allotment of 30 RMB is provided.
The following expenses will not be reimbursed (and must be paid by you):
- Tickets to and from Hangzhou, China, as well as transportation and pick-up services.
- Requests for a single hotel room (if you would like to stay in a single room you will be required to cover the full cost yourself).
- Food or personal costs are not included in the budget.
Alibaba Business School eFounders Fellowship Program Requirements
- You must be a full-time founder or co-founder of a legally registered digital venture that has been operating for at least two years.
- Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Botswana, and South Africa are the only countries where your company may be based, located, or operate.
- In your application, you must provide at least one recommendation (referrals from a partner, organizer, or eFounders Fellow are encouraged).
- When your official business license is sought throughout the application process, you MUST present it.
- Entrepreneurs under the age of 35, female entrepreneurs, and residents of the target nation are especially encouraged to apply.
Application for Alibaba Business School eFounders Fellowship Program
The initial dates for eFounders Fellowship Class 9 (Africa) have been postponed due to COVID-19, with new dates to be announced shortly.
You may still apply for the program, and if approved, you’ll get ONE YEAR OF VALIDITY as well as access to Alibaba Global Initiatives online courses.
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Recommended for You: