The Alan Turing Institute in the United Kingdom is accepting applications for the Alan Turing Institute Post-Doctoral Enrichment Awards for the academic year 2022.
The initiative provides minor prizes to support post-doctoral activities throughout the UK, with the goal of establishing the foundations for a vibrant post-doctoral community focused on data science and AI.
Turing’s PDEA program is intended to give possibilities for growth in three areas: acquiring new skills, cooperation, and research independence.
Worth of Award
With assistance from the Turing community, the PDEA provides flexible financing to allow academics to expand on their present research, develop, and increase activities relating to the scheme’s primary goals:
- Award of £2,000 for action related to the scheme’s main goals.
- Active engagement in Turing’s online community for data science and AI researchers.
- Turing community members get access to training and research showcase events.
- Obtain extra funds for community-building events and initiatives by submitting a grant application.
- Turing’s rising participation in the national skills and research sector provides an opportunity to participate.
Alan Turing Institute Post-Doctoral Enrichment Awards Requirement
The Alan Turing Institute Post-Doctoral Enrichment Awards are open to all post-doctoral researchers.
- be able to demonstrate that in March 2022, they will be in a sponsored post-doctoral employment for at least six months in a UK higher education institution or research institution.
- Ensure that their institution agrees to accept the funds in their institutional bank accounts and will not top-slice it to offset administrative costs.
- Ensure they have the authorization to apply for this award from any grant holders who are presently sponsoring the project.
- should consider oneself to be a newcomer to the field of study. For more senior post-docs, this may also indicate that they are refocusing their careers in response to data science/AI advancements.
- A promise to report on the award’s results in the form of an informal blog post and a formal statement of research progress at the award’s conclusion.
- Before March 31, 2022, you must be able to collect the reward money.
- By October 1, 2022, you must account for the use of the monies you were granted and complete the reporting procedure.
How to Apply for Alan Turing Institute Post-Doctoral Enrichment Awards
- The online application form is the only way to apply (Flexi-Grant).
- Applicants should think about how they can best use the PDEA to assist their present research, as well as how they can contribute to our academic community and interact with others.
Deadline: The closing date is December 14, 2021.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You:
ARPPIS-DAAD PhD Scholarships for Study at icipe 2022
Bruce Fishkin Scholarship Fund 2022
APF Queen-Nellie Evans Scholarship for Early Career Psychologists in USA 2022
Full Tuition Presidential Scholarship at Chattam University in USA 2022
MBA Scholarship for International Students in USA 2022
Commonwealth MBA Partial Scholarships for Commonwealth Citizens in UK 2022