The Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022 has been published online | The Akwa-Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session has been issued, see information below to apply.
Are you a prospective nursing student at the Akwa-Ibom State School of Nursing?
Keep up with the most recent Akwa-Ibom State School of Nursing Admission News and Updates for the next academic year 2021/2022.
The Akwa-Ibom State School of Nursing invites applications from properly qualified candidates for admission to different programs at the Akwa-Ibom State School of Nursing for the academic year 2021/2022.
Are you interested in studying nursing at the Akwa-Ibom State School of Nursing?
Are you looking forward to the admission forms for the Akwa-Ibom State School of Nursing for the 2021/2022 academic year?
IF YES, this is the suggested website for you to monitor and secure your admission to the Akwa-Ibom State School of Nursing in an easy and simple manner.
IMPORTANT: Admission forms for the 2021/2022 academic year have been published by the Akwa-Ibom State School of Nursing. When the admission forms are available, all interested applicants should go to the resource website listed below to get them.
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022
Because the Akwa-Ibom State School of Nursing offers a variety of programs, admission application forms are divided into categories for potential undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Here is how to get the application form for the program:
- Registration will take place between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. every day, except for public holidays and weekends, from September 29th to October 20th, 2021.
- Registration will be held ONLY at the Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health Headquarters, Idongiest Nkanga Secretariats, Uyo.
- WASSCE GCE NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Mathematics in no more than two (2) sittings The NABTEB result cannot be used in conjunction with any other.
Eligible applicants will be admitted to nursing schools in Akwa Ibom State for the Basic Nursing program in 2021.
Registration / Processing Fee
indigenes: N 5,000.00
Non-indigenes: N 7,000.00
ii. Processing fee: N 7,000.00
iii. Nursing and midwifery committee: N 500.00
Iv. Customized file: N 500
Indigenes: N 13,000.00
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form – Requirement
Here are the requirements for the Akwa Ibom state nursing admission form.
- Three color passport photos taken recently
- Each of the following must have an original and two photocopies:
- FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO, OR NABTEB are examples of educational certificates you are to come with.
- Age Declaration or Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin from the local government
- a name change (if applicable)
- Age is a factor (you must be 16 years and above)
Date of Entrance Examination: Saturday 23rd October 2021
Nyeneime E. Efiakedoho(Mrs)
Director: Nursing service
Recommended for you: