Africa’s Business Heroes Prize for Entrepreneurs 2022 is available for African citizens as well as a network of like-minded African business leaders.
Through its eponymous Prize competition, Africa’s Business Heroes seeks proposals from bright and ambitious African businesses.
Each year, 10 “enterprise heroes” from throughout Africa are chosen to fight for a portion of USD 1.5 million in award financing. Participants enjoy unique access to training, mentorship, and learning programs, as well as a network of like-minded African business leaders, throughout the competition.
Worth of Award
- Opportunity to pitch to business legends and receive advice from them.
- All ten finalists win grant funds from $100,000 to $300,000.
- Gain global recognition & exposure, International publicity via televised Africa’s Business heroes Show, press releases, news articles, TV/radio & print interviews.
- Access mentorship & training, Tailored Feedback, Mentorship & Training via Africa’s Business Heroes Network of Partners and Judges.
- Get connected with the entrepreneurs’ ecosystem, An online community of ABH Alumni, judges, and key stakeholders that promotes peer learning, engagement, and networking.
- The applicant should be the company’s Founder or Co-Founder.
- The applicant is either an African citizen or the child or grandchild of an African citizen.
- The Company is largely active in Africa and is registered and based in an African nation.
- The business is at the post-idea stage. The company is at least three years old and has a three-year revenue history.
How to Apply: You can apply online through the link provided below
Deadline: Applications will close on June 6th, 2022 23:59 GMT.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you