The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences invites applications for the African Masters in Machine Intelligence Scholarship in Rwanda for the 2022 academic year.
The Institute is a Pan-African network of centers of excellence in Mathematical Sciences for post-graduate study, research, and public engagement.
It allows Africa’s top students to become innovators who help the continent achieve scientific, educational, and economic independence.
Worth of Award
AMMI is a unique, fully-funded one-year intense graduate program that delivers cutting-edge training in machine learning and its applications to talented young Africans.
The program trains well-rounded machine intelligence researchers to meet Africa’s and the world’s current and future demands.
RELATED: Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program for Young Tunisians 2022
African Masters in Machine Intelligence Scholarship Requirement
The following are the minimum entry requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree from an approved university in mathematics, computer science, computer engineering, or electrical engineering, or a recognized equivalent;
- A good academic average is necessary, generally a minimum of B (or 80%) or greater;
- Interest and/or background in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and other related fields as shown by courses and projects completed;
- While enrolled at AMMI, you agree to mentor one undergraduate student from your former university.
- After graduation, consent to mentor an AMMI student;
- Strong desire to use science and technology to solve national or continental challenges.
- When you arrive on school, you should have your original degrees, diplomas, academic certifications, and transcripts.
How to Apply for African Masters in Machine Intelligence Scholarship
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The deadline for applications for the African Masters in Machine Intelligence Scholarship is November 30th.
Click Here for More Details