The Bank Group invites applications for the African Development Bank’s Coding for Employment Program in Côte d’Ivoire in 2022.
Over 500 digital ambassadors will be trained as part of the African Development Bank’s Coding for Employment initiative.
In turn, these ambassadors will conduct a peer-to-peer training methodology.
This concept, in particular, is expected to increase the number of African adolescents with digital skills, particularly in rural areas with restricted internet access.
The digital ambassadors will participate in a three-month intensive program offered by Coding for Employment and its technical partners, Microsoft Philanthropies.
This curriculum is expected to include in-demand skills such as web design and digital marketing.
Soft skills such as critical thinking, project management, and communication will also be highlighted.
Worth of Award
- Stipends will be given to digital ambassadors, and they will have access to digital skills training centers in Côte d’Ivoire, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal, and Rwanda.
- They’ll have access to a network of employers, private-sector partners, and freelancing platforms as well.
African Development Bank’s Coding for Employment Program Requirements
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- They must be able to communicate in English or French.
- Citizens of Côte d’Ivoire, Kenya, Nigeria, or Senegal are required.
How to Apply
Register to become a Coding for Employment digital ambassador:
French form: https://forms.office.com/r/jzpLsdPcEB(link is external)
English form: https://forms.office.com/r/1TVYzErAr5
African Development Bank’s Coding for Employment Program Deadline
Deadline: The application deadline for the first cohort (known as the Nile Cohort) is December 31st, 2021 at 5:00 pm GMT.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: