ACEONDO Notice to TP Students – Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) notice to students qualified for teaching practice (TP)/Counselling Practicum Exercise.
This is to notify all NCE III, Degree III, and IV students who are qualified for the Teaching Practice/Counselling Practicum Exercise that the Teaching Practice Portal will be open for selecting schools for the aforesaid exercise beginning Thursday, April 14th, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
Eligible students can go to the Teaching Practice portal and choose their preferred schools for the Teaching Practice/Counseling Practicum Exercise. The portal will not be accessible to students who have not paid for the exercise.
How to Access the Portal for TP Students
- Visit www.tp.aceondo.edu.ng in your browser.
- As the username, type your matric number/institutional email address, and as the password, type your SURNAME in UPPERCASE.
- For security reasons, change your password to something you’ll remember.
- Change the password by retyping the password as confirmation.
- Fill in all of the relevant information as needed:
(i) Active phone number
(ii) Subject to teach in the place of primary assignment
(iii) Upload passport with size 150px by 150px
- Where appropriate, click Update.
- To choose a catchment area and a school of choice, go to the student application.
- Choose your preferred state, zone, and school.
- Fill out the form and print your call-up letter.
- Bring the form to the school to be acknowledged or endorsed by the school principal or headteacher.
- A copy of the endorsed letters should be sent to your Head of Department, as well as a copy to the staff of the Directorate of Education Support Services at the Centre for Counseling and Human Development’s Psychology Laboratory.
Recommended for you