AAU DE Admission List, 2021/2022 – The Direct Entry (DE) admission list for the 2021/2022 academic semester at Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, AAU, has been announced.
This is to inform all direct entry candidates seeking admission into the different degree programs at Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma for the 2021/2022 academic session that they may now check their admission status.
The direct entry admission list, like the UTME Admission List, has been posted on the university’s portal.
How to Check AAU Direct Entry (DE) Admission List
- Navigate to the AAU Ekpoma admission status checking portal at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus.
- Fill up the appropriate fields with your registration number and surname.
- Finally, click ‘Submit’ to see your admission status.
To be eligible for clearance, ALL NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS MUST PAY THEIR ACCEPTANCE FEE AND COMPLETE THEIR O’ LEVEL RESULT.
Please be informed that the clearance exercise will be completed entirely online, with no physical interaction with the clearance officers whose tasks will be carried out entirely online.
Candidates who have been admitted to Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma first-degree programs are urged to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- Print a copy of their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal if they are given courses other than the ones they first applied for.
Recommended for you