In the year 2022, Aalto University scholarships will provide for undergraduate and master’s degree programs in Business and Economics, Science and Technology, and Art and Design.
Aalto University offers merit-based scholarships that are awarded on a competitive basis.
The number of scholarships available per degree program is restricted and is determined by the total number of non-EU/EEA students accepted.
Scholarships are awarded at the academic assessment stage of a certain study option’s admissions process.
A scholarship may be offered to the top candidates for a certain study choice that is subject to tuition expenses.
Aalto does not currently provide any wide scholarships to help with living expenses in Finland.
Worth of Award
- Aalto University offers scholarships that cover 50% (Category B) or 100% (Category A) of the tuition price.
- Tuition fee exemptions are provided as part of Aalto University scholarships.
- Students are responsible for covering all living expenditures (about 800 EUR per month) as well as any study-related fees with their own funds.
Aalto University Scholarships Requirement
- Scholarships are given to non-EU/EEA nationals who are enrolled in a fee-paying degree program.
- Aalto scholarships are only available to students who are responsible to pay tuition costs at Aalto University (i.e. tuition fee waivers).
How to Apply for Aalto University Scholarships
- If you are a non-EU/EEA citizen, you may apply for the scholarship using the same application form that you do for your desired study choice during the application period.
- You will be asked questions on the study option application form that will determine your fee liability.
- If you are charged a tuition price, you will be given the choice of applying for an Aalto University Scholarship or not.
- After the application period has ended, you will not be able to apply for the scholarship.
- Register for the online application system, then fill out and submit the application.
- Please keep in mind that the application forms are only available for a limited time.
- By the deadline, submit all required documents and/or pre-assignments.
- Check your admissions status to see if you were accepted.
- Accept the study spot offered to you by the deadline after you receive your acceptance letter.
- Read all of the materials your school has provided you with and apply to university.
Deadline: Applications close on January 20, 2022.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: