2022 First Mutual Scholarship for African Students at Africa University, Zimbabwe is available for outstanding African candidates.
Africans interested in studying at Africa University in Zimbabwe may apply for a scholarship from First Mutual Holdings Limited.
The RCU First Mutual Scholarship fund’s principal goal is to provide an additional option for the 2022 First Mutual Foundation to expand its mission of providing bursaries and auxiliary assistance to primary school pupils with numerous vulnerabilities.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022
Eligible Countries: Africa
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Award: £47,680
Number of Awards: Three
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must:
- You must be a citizen of an African country.
- Have a minimum of 5 O Level passes, including English and Mathematics, with a grade of C or above, or an equivalent.
- At least two Advanced Level passes (or equivalent) are required.
- Demonstrate your leadership abilities.
- Having trouble increasing tuition and other costs
- Failure to follow the application procedure to the letter will result in your application not being evaluated.
N/B: Applications from potential beneficiaries shall be assessed basing on humanitarian need and academic merit.
- Apply Online through our website ( www.africau.edu) using application portal.
- Make their application fee payment of ( USD 25-00 or equivalent) through Africa University Online payment gateway (using Ecocash / Visa Card/ Mastercard ).
- Upload the undergraduate application fee proof of payment , certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, birth certificate , National I.D and Marriage Certificate where applicable.
- Attach supporting evidence explaining why the should be considered for the scholarship.
Ms Sandra Munhuwe – Student Recruitment Assistant (AU) email [email protected] Cell Phone +263 712 609 487
Mr Edius Makono – Advancement Officer [email protected]
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you